We’re always on the lookout for experienced business people to help us nurture the next generation of Manx businesses. As a mentor, you will guide entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals and realise their potential. You’ll help them understand problems, identify solutions and implement their plans.
We are looking for people who have experience in business – perhaps you specialise in a particular discipline, have held senior management positions or had entrepreneurial experience - the key element is a desire to make a difference.
What do I get out of being a mentor?
There are lots of benefits that come with the role:
- the personal satisfaction of being able to give something back
- the chance to pass on all you have learned about good business to someone who will benefit from your experience
- you'll learn as much from your mentee as they do from you
- you'll feel energised thanks to your entrepreneur's fresh enthusiasm
- you'll be involved in the Bridge community of mentors and be able take part in our networking events
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please contact us.